1. You might be overwhelmed by the number of questions. The best thing you could do is to focus on the questions you are comfortable with.
2. There is negative scoring for Multiple choice Choose Multiple Answers.
3. Do not pick answers which are illogical or grammatically wrong.
4. Read possible answers first for Multiple choice / Choose Single Answers / Multiple choice Choose Multiple Answers
5. There is no time limit for each question but there is for the whole section depending on the test.
6. Practice through Pearson’s official guide.
Be First to Comment